Our 24 hour control center offers you a truly dedicated and extensive air ambulance service.
A TURN KEY AIR AMBULANCE OPERATION
- Investigation, assessment and advice in the event of accident or sudden illness overseas.
- Medical advice by our company doctor, with accessibility to specialists in the relevant field of medicine.
- Choosing the aircraft appropriate for the patient's medical needs as well as the flight time involved.
- A wide range of modern aviation medical equipment.
- Appropriate paramedic teams responding to the patient's condition.
- Scheduling paramedical teams, flights, and arranging medical referral at the receiving hospital.
- Liaison with the client throughout.
- All aspects of the client, his care, and transportation are properly insured.
Aeromedical evacuation is an extremely delicate and complex matter and could be the answer!
It is oftentimes neither in the medical interest of the patient nor within the financial resource of the individual in having to pay the bill. Financial pressures, however, will have to be ignored and all decisions taken on medical grounds, otherwise an unnecessary element of great risk is introduced.
Quick and improperly organized aeromedical evacuations could result in costly and ill coordinated exercises to the detriment of the patient and family.
While the need for air ambulance repatriation does exist, it should not be the automatic and precipitated response in every case where a person has been injured or taken seriously ill in a remote area. This particularly applies to the patient who, having undergone a prescribed course of treatment for a week or so, could then by repatriated by scheduled airline service without undue risk.
Alternatively, time and expense are wasted if the medical flight team arrive only to discover that the patient's condition prohibits travel by air altogether. Good communication from the outset will save a considerable amount of time, expense and stress involved.
Our company is an experienced 24/7 emergency transport service which can best determine the most suitable action that is required in the event of a medical emergency occurring overseas.