Air Ambulance Medical Repatriation By AAI
1. Limit their services to emergency care only
2. Offer charity care free of charge or at a reduced rate.
3. Repatriate the patient back to his or her native country where he or she will be covered according to that country's policy.
In some cases, a traveler's personal insurance company is required to repatriate the patient for medical treatment. The modality of repatriation could be via regular flight, by ground, or by air ambulance.
Air Ambulance International is a specialist organisation that excels in medical repatriation by air ambulance , and which can rapidly provide the very best solutions for :
* The insurance industry:
* Travel industry:
* International repatriation companies:
* Public and private companies:
* The private customer.
AAI PROVIDES MEDICAL ESCORTS
Doctors, med specialists, nurses and paramedics, all of these professional personnel who are appropriately qualified for the patient's condition, are available to escort patients by air throughout the world.
REPATRIATIONS to or from OVERSEAS
With extensive experience in this field, we are able at short notice to effect the safe, competent and comprehensive transfer of patients from any part of the world. Either by scheduled airline or private jet. This 24 hour, 7 days a week service provides:
* Report and Advice
* Med Clearance
* Transfers to and from airports
* Escort by doctor/flight nurse(s)
* All the necessary equipment
* Hospital admission and obtaining the appropriate medical referral
* Continuous liaison and reporting to the client throughout
Please contact us to avail of proper medical repatriation.
Follow Us On Pinterest